As a member of Coastal Learning Partnership, a number of our policies are determined by the Trust Board. Those policies can be accessed on the Partnership website here and include the following policies:
- Anti Fraud and Corruption
- Behaviour Principles, Reasonable Force and Exclusions Management
- Charging and Remissions
- Data Protection (Data Protection information and Privacy Notices can be found here)
- Educational Visits Policy
- Enhancing Provision with Animals in School
- First Aid and Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions
- Freedom of Information Publication Scheme
- Health and Safety
- IT and Communication Systems
- PSHE (including Relationships, Sex Education and Health Education)
- School Catering and Nutrition
- Special Educational Needs and Disability
Statutory accounts, reports and funding agreements can be found here.
The following are those Partnership-wide policies which require school-specific content as well as those policies which are entirely local to our school. Some policies bear references to our previous Trust. These policies will be developed by Coastal Learning Partnership in due course. In the meantime, the policy shown here remains valid for our school.
You may request paper copies of any of the information published from the school office.
Please make your request in writing to the school office.